ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2020
11 – 13 June 2020
10:00 - 18:00
Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Bangkok, Thailand
ASEAN’s Largest International Exhibition and Conference on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Environmental and Electric Vehicle Technology. The event will feature solar generating panels, the latest in wind technology, biomass, biogas, waste-to-energy, energy storage, energy management, lighting, data-centers, air pollution control, solid & waste-water treatment, water purification plus EV charging equipment, energy storage & traction equipment, motor & drive system components!
FEATURED HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2020
· 27,000 visitors from 55 countries
· 500 companies from 37 countries
· International Pavilions from Germany, USA, Japan, Switzerland, China, Taiwan, Singapore
· 5,000 expected delegates
· 80 important Seminars with 200 speakers
· Smart Living Showcase
· EV Latest Technology Showcase
Top venue for product launches and best business meeting points will also be featured.